why is it important to support KEMP HOSPICE?
All you have to do is click the big purple button above
and you can make a donation to the work of KEMP.
You could help by:
- Taking part in one of our events
- Make a donation online (see below)
- Organising your own fundraising event
- Take up a Challenge
- Host a collecting box
- Play our Lottery
- Gifts in Wills or Regular Giving
- Become a KEMP Community Champion or set up a Volunteer Fundraising Group
- Donate unwanted gifts for raffle prizes
- Donate clothes and other items to or shops
Ways to donate
- You can call us on 01562 756066 and make a donation over the phone by credit or debit card.
- You can send a cheque (made payable to KEMP Hospice) to KEMP Hospice, 41 Mason Road, Kidderminster, DY11 6AG.
- You could set up an online page that you and your family and friends can donate to and this comes directly to the Hospice. (It’s a simple and secure process and you can personalise your page). Just go to www.justgiving.com/kemphospice
- Remember, if you are a UK Tax Payer, your donation will be increased by 25% if you agree to 'Gift Aid' your donation.
You also raise money simply by doing your shopping online! Find out all about "Give As You Live" below...